Browse live Exhibit examples.Note: Instead of this list, you can browse an exhibit of these exhibits that lets you filter by specific views, facets, and features used in the exhibits.
To debug using the demos in this directory, create a soft link from "api" in this directory to the directory containing the exhibit api you wish to test (for example, the "src" directory or, after you build it, the "dist" directory of this repository). You may also want to force exhibit to use the unbundled version of the api, by passing "exhibit-dev=true" as an argument in the url of the demo you are visiting, e.g. "presidents/presidents.html?exhibit-dev=true"
- Nobelists: demonstrates thumbnail and Timeline views. this version shows how to inline the data.
- Senate: demonstrates tabular views
- ICD10: demonstrates hierarchical facets
- History: back button viability across pages, bookmarking
- Tag cloud: show how tag clouds work
- Thumbnail View: show how thumbnail view works
- Thumbnail View with Columns: show how a thumbnail view with columns works
- Slider facet: show how slider facets work
- Image facet
- HTML Table Importer: shows how to use an HTML table as a data source
- Big(ger) Data with Exhibit: Demonstration of improved data load times.
- CSV Importer and a tutorial for the CSV importer